Awards & Honors
We are honored to share our accomplishments with you...everything from building the home named the Best Tech Home in the USA to being named Wakarusa's Large Business of the Year.
Active in the Builders Association of Elkhart County we are also committed to our professional growth. Jeff Martin holds the designations of Graduate Master Builder, Certified Green Professional, Certified Graduate Builder, Certified Graduate Remodelor and is a Certified Aging in Place Specialist. Clayton Detweiler and Rick Ganczak are Certified Green Professionals, Certified Graduate Builders and Certified Graduate Remodelors. Gary Zimmerman is a Certified Green Professional and is a candidate for Certified Graduate Builder and Certified Graduate Remodelor.
- Graduate Master Builder
- Certified Graduate Builder
- Certified Graduate Remodelor
- Certified Green Professional
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist
Awards & Honors
- Best of Houzz Award Winner - 2016
- Summer, 2015 Appeared in Article by Life + Spaces Magazine - Loving the House They're In
- 2015 Best of Elkhart County - Home Builder
- Best of Houzz Award Winner - 2015
- Featured in Houzz - March, 2014
- Best of Houzz Award Winner - 2014
- Featured in Houzz - 2014
- Appeared in article by MSN Real Estate - 2013
- Featured in Houzz - 2013
- Best of Houzz Award Winner-2013
- Appeared on the Television Show "Home Sweet Home" - April, 2012
- Appeared in article by Life + Spaces Magazine - Dream Home at Klinger Lake
- Appeared in article by Life + Spaces Magazine - Building Relationships While Building a House
- IBA Paul Johnson Recruiting Award - 2009
- BAEC Builder Member of the Year - 2007
- BAEC Shining Star Award - 2007
- NAHB Spike Club - 2007
- Wakarusa Chamber Large Business of the Year Award - 2006
- Archi-Tech Residential Magazine "Home Electronics Award"
- Electronic House Magazine "Best Tech Home in the USA"
- Builder/Architect Magazine Honor Roll Builder - 2002
- IRMCA "Outstanding Residential Decorative Concrete" - 2000
- IRMCA "Outstanding Residential Concrete Construction" - 1992